Privacy & Data Policy
The FarmMap4D Spatial Hub (The Hub) provides land owners, land managers, NRM agencies, emergency services and relevant government authorities with access to datasets and services. Farm-Map Analytics administers and operates The Hub.
How we use your spatial data
- Any property infrastructure locational & attributed spatial data, plus any derived product relative to the property infrastructure locational & attributed spatial data compiled, collated and secured for you by Farm-Map Analytics and its contractors is private and confidential.
- Intellectual Property in property infrastructure locational & attributed spatial data, plus any derived product relative to the property infrastructure locational & attributed spatial data collated on behalf of the User by Farm-Map Analytics and its contractors vests, or will vest, on its creation, with the User.
- Farm-Map Analytics and its contractors shall not, except as expressly authorised by the User, reveal to any person any of the property infrastructure locational & attributed spatial data, plus any derived product relative to the property infrastructure locational & attributed spatial data gathered on behalf of the User.
- Farm-Map Analytics and its contractors shall not, except as expressly authorised by the User, or required by law, reveal to any person any of the confidential operations, dealings or affairs of the other, which may come to its knowledge through delivery of services and without limitation to the foregoing, shall not use or attempt to use any information or knowledge aforesaid in any manner which may injure or cause loss either directly or indirectly to the other.
- Farm-Map Analytics and its contractors will ensure that material and records are used, copied, supplied or reproduced only for the purposes of this Agreement. On the expiration or termination of this Agreement, Farm-Map Analytics and its contractors agree to deliver to, destroy or otherwise deal with all material and records as directed by the User.
- In the event of a natural disaster/homeland security/emergency event the User authorises Farm-Map Analytics to make available any property infrastructure locational & attributed spatial data, plus any derived product relative to the property infrastructure locational & attributed spatial data relevant to the authorised agency/s for operational purposes only by-way of a restrictive license for the duration of event and any subsequent investigation/s.
- We collect personal information as part of our site authentication processes, including your name, email address, the name of your organisation and other login credentials. We may also collect information about your use of The Hub Site (for example, details of when and how many times you have logged in, the datasets and tools you have accessed). Aside from the information we collect through and from The Hub Site, we may collect personal information from you when you contact us by telephone or in writing.
- You can use The Hub website without providing us with any personal information. However, login credentials are required to access datasets.
- We do not share personally identifiable information with third parties, except insofar as that information is required to fulfil a service that you have requested. An example of a third party who may require personal information for service delivery would include contracted service providers, such as information technology providers.
- We will not provide personal information held on file to third parties for marketing or promotional purposes.
- We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process served on The Hub or its affiliates.
- We may use your personal information, such as your email address, to send you information about The Hub through our mailing lists. If you wish to unsubscribe from these messages, you can click the opt-out link at the bottom of an email, or you can contact us directly.
- The Hub tries to ensure that any information it holds about you is accurate, complete and up to date. You have a right to seek access to and correction of your personal information that we hold. To do so, email us here
- All personal data that has been collected from you will only be kept for a limited duration that is relevant to the purpose for which your personal data is to be used and for as long as required by applicable law.
- We sometimes provide links to external websites. These external linked sites are not under the control of The Hub, and as The Hub is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of the entities that operate them.
For more information please contact the NRM Spatial Hub team here.