1 year standard subscription : $300.00 excl. GST
FarmMap4D standard subscription for 1 year includes:
- Digital Farm Mapping System
- Current very high resolution imagery
- Landtype Mapping
- Ground Cover Time-series Analysis and Reporting
A 10% discount applies when registering more than one property, if you want to subscribe more than one property please contact email@example.com and we’ll organise a coupon.
Digital Farm Mapping System
- Use to high resolution imagery to map all your farm infrastructure assets and paddocks.
- Create a detailed asset register and reports on the length of fences, area of paddocks and depreciation schedules.
- Plan new infrastructure.
- Get access to government data as standard base maps, along with fire and weather data.
- Produce high quality maps ready for printing to give to your bank manager or load onto a smartphone.
- Export and share your digital farm map with other software using industry standard formats.
- All the tools you need to take control of digital farm map data and share it with your consultants or partners.
Current very high resolution (VHR) imagery
Rather than relying on free imagery like Google Earth, Bing or ESRI World that may be out of date in remote areas, FarmMap4D provides access to recent 30-50cm very high resolution Digital Globe satellite imagery that is captured over the entire continent every 12-18 months (depending on clouds).
This not only does away with much of the need to map features using GPS which is very time consuming, but it provides that ability to audit on-farm development or assist with property valuations. To purchase this imagery separately would cost ~$1700 for 100sqkm.
Land Type Mapping
Mapping the distribution of land systems, vegetation or soils is critical to understanding the inherent carrying capacity of each paddock. Multiple government datasets are provided to the user for review.
The user can accept the state data or create their own data from scratch. This information can be used to generate paddock area summaries for each land type, and assist with safe carrying capacity estimation or property development planning.
It also provides the basis for analysing pasture utilisation, land condition and feed on offer.
Ground Cover Time-series Analysis and Reporting
Analyse changes in vegetation and ground cover derived from satellite data for any season over the last 30 years.
Use world-leading remote sensing science to assess the impacts of management, and compare ground cover between paddocks or against similar land in the local region. Benchmark yourself and demonstrate good land stewardship.
Consider stocking strategies based on past and current seasonal conditions and changes in land condition.